středa 18. srpna 2010

Why?

During the spring I began to tacle the question what I about my summer plane? My brother, Roman said, so the expression on a volunteer project abroad! At first I said probably not. But over time I have a volunteer workcampech began making inquiries, and I realized that Beth might not entirely wrong. So I opened the website for volunteer organizations began search country and the focus of the volunteer project. 
I had to choose to wait-8 winning From about 2500 projects. I chose to end projects taking place in these countries: France, Italy, Moldova, Romania and Turkey. I liked The Turkish projec so much that I finally put it in first place and on 7 April I received mail, which stated that I was accepted to the project GSM05 - Afyonkarahisar. 
So in addition to worries at school, I have started flying and also around this. 31st March, I was training in Hradec Kralove but I did not know that I'm going to Afyon and the 16th June in Prague for further specific training was where I got the necessary information and could hit the road :-) 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat